This fruit cocktail is a cross between spiked lemonade and sangria.
½ pound star fruit (3 small, 2 medium, or 1 large)
1 ounce fruit liqueur - Cointreau, Triple Sec
1 ounce lemon juice
1 ½ tablespoons powdered sugar
2 oz white rum
1 oz gold rum
¼ cup club soda
- Slice 3 pieces of the star fruit for garnishing
- Slice lengthwise and remove seeds
- Add fruit to a blender and puree
- Press thru a sieve twice
- Mix in sugar and lemon juice
- Add rum
- chill in refrigerator or shake with ice in a cocktail shaker
- Add club soda, garnish when ready to serve.