Quick and easy lunch and even more perfect for weeknights or entertaining. You can also serve it over fettuccine tossed with olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
1 lb. fresh sea scallops
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
1 10-oz. pkg. prewashed spinach
1 Tbsp. dry white wine or water
2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Rinse scallops
- In a small container, combine scallops and seasoning to coat
- Heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet
- Cook over medium heat about 6 minutes or until browned and opaque, turning once.
- Remove scallops and deglaze the pan with white wine or water.
- Return scallops to pan, add vinegar; toss to coat evenly, heat through.
- Plate pre-washed spinach, add scallops and drizzle with deglazed sauce from the skillet.
Post a Comment