I always wondered what could be in this bottle, that had everyone flocking the restaurant just to have a pint of this boozed up concoction.
My determination paid off because after asking for days to see how this was made, I got the ticket to watch how the next batch was put together, and surprisingly it was so easy to make, not to mention all ingredients can easily be found at your local supermarket.
It’s a full body drink that’s very healthy, without the booze of course but it’s packed with iron and nutrient, the mixture can be somewhat heavy, so if you don’t want a thick punch, just omit the oats.
1 bottle Guinness Stout
1 can Supligen
1 can sweet condense milk
1 tbsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Grated Nutmeg
1 cup raw Oats
1 cup raw or baked (unsalted) peanuts
- Soak the oats in the Guinness for 24 hours
- Add Oat and Guinness mixture, along with the peanuts to the blender
- Add vanilla, supligen, condense milk and nutmeg.
- Blend the ingredients until you get a smooth consistency.
- Chill in the refrigerator and enjoy
Happy Thirsty Thursday and don’t forget to drink responsibly!
Post a Comment