Chicken Marsala is a non-complex dish, so in less than 30 minutes you can use what you already have in your pantry to create a simple weeknight meal, packed with sophisticated taste, that everyone will enjoy.
· 4 boneless chicken breast halves
· 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
· 1/2 teaspoon paprika
· 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
· 3 tablespoons butter
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· 4 to 8 ounces fresh portobello mushrooms, sliced
· 3/4 cup Marsala wine
1. Split and pound chicken breast to 1/4" thickness between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
2. Sprinkle chicken with a pinch of salt pepper and paprika.
3. Combine flour with remaining pepper, and paprika; mix well.
4. Heat oil and butter in a heavy non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
5. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour mixture.
6. Cook on both sides until lightly browned, 3 minutes each side.
7. Remove chicken and set aside, then add mushrooms to skillet, stir frequently for about 4 minutes. Once the mushrooms start to look translucent; Add Marsala wine to pan.
8. Stir sauce and add in the chicken, sprinkle with cilantro pieces on top
9. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 8-10 minutes.
10. Serve with pasta, mashed potatoes, or rice.
Buen Provecho J
A role-playing game (RPG) is a game by which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting.ReplyDelete
Therefore, the analyzing abilities and logic skill of a Tetris player would
improve faster than those of a child who spends most of his time
watching TV, for example. For more great tips and information
on our services visit us at and be sure to follow
us on Twitter @organizenow. Meanwhile, Goofy wants the stone as a hood
for his tractor, and Minnie wishes to have it made into a necklace.
Sweet and simple are two words that make Tetris
so appealing to players initially.
Here is my web site :: abc free online games for preschoolers