Stir fry is a great way to stretch meat in a meal as well as use up all those leftover vegetables. I am convinced that you can’t really go wrong with the ingredients and leftovers can be used for fajitas.
· 1 lb top round steak (cut into thin strips)
· 1 small bell pepper, cut into thin strips
· 1 cup broccoli florets
· 1/2 cup chopped asparagus
· 2 stalks chopped green onion
· 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
· 4 pieces of slice ginger
· 1 tablespoon Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning
· 2 tablespoon low sodium Soy Sauce
· 2 tablespoon brown sugar
· 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
· 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, Goya seasoning, and white pepper
- Add in steak strips and let marinate for 30mins – 1 hour
- Add 2 tablespoon of olive oil to wok or skillet
- On medium high heat, add steak strips to hot pan stirring for about 3 – 5 minutes. You don’t want to over cook the steak.
- Remove the steak from the wok and add vegetables, ginger and garlic, pepper flakes. You’ll want to cook the veggies in the steak juices.
- Cook the vegetables for about five minutes. Then add the steak back into the pan
- Add in any remaining sauce soy sauce marinade, and stir until sauce is to a think consistency
- Garnish with green onions and Serve immediately with your favorite side.