3 large boneless, skinless chicken breastsSalt and freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
A sprinkle of sazon (for color on top)
1 ounce feta cheese
2 cup Frozen Spinach (thawed)
Dash of pepper flakes
2 teaspoon minced garlic
2 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning
1 teaspoon of salt
Non stick cooking spray
1. Using a nonstick spray; evenly coat a skillet and place on medium heat.
2. Add thawed spinach, black pepper, paprika, pepper flakes, minced garlic and salt, cover and let it cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, turn off stove and in feta cheese, toss and remove skillet from heat and let cool down enough to handle
3. Wash and dry chicken and trim off any fat. Lay one of the chicken breast at the edge of a cutting board. Cut a horizontal pocket in the breast, splitting it open, taking care not to pierce through it too much. Do this with all 3 pieces.
4. Add all the seasoning in a small container and mix thoroughly.
5. Sprinkle chicken on both sides with the seasoning mix
6. Place enough of the spinach and cheese mixture unto the chicken and carefully roll it up, lay it seem side down in a glass or ceramic baking dish coated with nonstick spray, cover with aluminum foil.
7. Preheat oven to 370 degrees.
8. Place baking dish in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired doneness