1 large Onion
lemon juice (half lemon should be fine)
salt and pepper to taste
Yuca con Aceite y Cebollas
- Boil the yuca until done in salted water for about 25 minutes or so.
- Test them with a fork. Cut in half and remove spinny middle and toss.
- Saute onions in olive oil until just translucent.
- add garlic, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lemon juice over onions and stir
- Add in yuca
- Stir making sure all the yuca is covered with sauce
- Let simmer for 3-4 minutes in the olive oil
- Remove and serve