Here’s what you need…
- 4 medium (12 oz. total) boned skinless chicken breast halves
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1 and 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- Place 1 piece of chicken, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap. Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet to about 1/4-inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining chicken breast halves.
- Sprinkle both side of chicken breast with lemon pepper, black pepper, garlic powder and paprika
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick spray coating. Preheat skillet over medium heat. Add 2 chicken breast halves. Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender and no pink remains. Transfer to a platter; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breast halves. Carefully add mushrooms, green onion, water, and salt to skillet. Cook over medium heat until mushrooms are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
- Add cooking sherry to skillet. Heat through. Spoon vegetables and sauce over chicken.
Very quickly this website will be famous among all blogging viewers, due to it's nice contentReplyDelete
Also visit my site :: screwders.com
It is in reality a great and helpful piece of info.ReplyDelete
I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us.
Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
My weblog :: articlesfind.com