Here is the perfect sweet snack for your next party.Everyone has a hard time keeping their hands off of White Trash.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes
9 cups assorted unsweetened cereals*
3 cups salted nuts
2 cups pretzel sticks
1/2 cup M&M candy
2 - 12 ounce packages (4 cups) white chocolate chips
- Cover large surface with waxed or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cereals, nuts and pretzels, m&m.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt white chocolate chips in microwave on 70 percent power for 1 minute. Stir. If necessary, continue to microwave in 10 to 15 second increments until melted.
- Stir melted chocolate into cereal mixture until well coated.
- Quickly spread out over covered surface.
- Once cooled, break-up and store in re-sealable containers or bags.
- Cereals such as Cheerios, any and/or all Chex flavors are perfect for this dish
Post a Comment